Tuesday, February 20, 2007

A true Friend


So as you know I have been writing on and off about my daughters fight and my struggles to understand and to assist her in her fight.
Well I found out this week that a VERY good friend of mine has epilepsy has for over 40 years! WOW, a fountain of knowledge, someone I can trust to ask questions on medications, on seizures etc. And the best part is I can truly call her a friend and she will not sugar coat her answers for me like the doctors have.

As you can see from the picture on the right, Hannah had to get tested in regards to the seizures again. (what a mess to get out of her hair) But we all lived through it, she was so brave, she wore them to school, friends asked questions but to my surprise no one picked on her in regards to them or the headband she wore. She was so scared about the other students, but it did teach us and her a valuable lesson. Strength is from within!

I am proud of you Hannah!

No comments: