Thursday, January 4, 2007

A search for understanding

I went to a site this week, http://www.outoftheshadows.com/
I was very impressed and had a feeling of finally someone knows what I am personally going through with my daughter!

It was unique as I kind of like the ladies band as well. she seems to be a very straight forward woman who has a story to tell and we need to tell the stories we see every day with our loved ones. I look at Hannah everyday and hope and pray that she will be a normal little girl with everything she dreams about being in her reach.

Understanding Epilepsy The first step to ending fear and stigma is to learn more about epilepsy and seizures. Learning seizure first aid could help you help a friend. I know Hannah's are VERY mild but she has MANY going on all at the same time one right after another, but what is weird is they will grow and she zones out and then we know.

No comments: